Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, September 22, 2012

retrosketches #28 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


Hello there and HaPpY sAtUrDaY!!! I have an Eggs Benedict Casserole in the oven, and thought I'd pop over and finish up this post! There were 99 entries for RetroSketch #28, and I swear they were ALL INCREDIBLE! Thank you all so much for playing! I am so sorry we couldn't pick 50 more as winners...

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to our ROCKstar for this sweet and simple cards, we loved all the little details...



And for this superb gallery, a BIG CONGRATS to these SHOUTouts...

  
  
  

As usual, you can visit them by clicking on the thumbnails!

Back in a bit with the new sketch - you're gonna LOVE it!

7 comments:

  1. Woohooo! Thanks so much! I really appreiate i! Love all the gorgeous cards from the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations from everyone! Thanks so much for my Shout Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! SO many gorgeous cards! Thanks for the Shout Out!

    ReplyDelete